We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What You'll Do
- You are responsible for the personal and professional development of the team and also set impulses for recruiting further team members
- Improve our speed of learning through developing guidelines and best practices for running A/B-tests
- Design reliable test scenarios which allow us to test hypotheses and lead to meaningful results
- You analyze the test results, evaluate if they are statistically significant, and work closely with our data science team to further improve the measurement and analysis methodologies
- Draw meaningful conclusions and recommendations from tests
- You train other teams on these guidelines and help to improve their test setups through covering the full life-cycle from hypothesis to test-design, measurement, and ultimately the analysis
- You are going to establish a database of all tests, learnings and best practices and share learnings with all stakeholders
- Get hands-on with data: set impulses for further growth initiatives through a variety of analytics projects, spanning from adhoc to 6+ months focused on gaining insights into improvement opportunities within the marketing domain
What You'll Need
- Degree in economics, business informatics, computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- Proven experience in successfully leading, mentoring, and developing a team
- Experience in designing and running experiments, especially A/B-tests on websites and across various marketing channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, a very good understanding of statistics, and a data-driven mindset
- A natural ability to work cross-functionally, and build strong relationships with operational stakeholders, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience in the domains of marketing technology, marketing intelligence, performance marketing, data analytics, or business intelligence
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset with a pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Enjoy questioning existing opinions and structures to identify and implement new opportunities
- Preferably you know SQL and Python and have experience with Google Analytics
What we Offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.