We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for revenue and earnings development for UK marketplace sales, including the analysis of inputs and outputs to identify growth levers
- You will leverage and lead in-depth market studies (market share, competitor’s strategy, pricing competitiveness etc..) to develop best in class market knowledge
- You will run frequent deep dives to reveal business opportunities and find interesting niches by anticipating trends that help you prioritize your key levers
- You will be in charge of all incremental business generated on the various German marketplaces (Amazon, Ebay, Wowcher, Wayfair, etc…) by extending the product portfolio
- You will create a go-to-market strategy for your new products and create ambitious P&L forecasts that you will report against
- You will closely cooperate with the product innovation, production, creatives and marketplace marketing team to help kickstart your new product launches.
- As part of the global team, you will have a frequent exchange with your country counterparts to leverage expertise and roll out products across countries.
Who we're looking for
- You have successfully completed your studies at a college or university (bachelor or master) in a relevant course with strong achievements
- Ideally you have experience in online marketplaces, business development, sales or marketing (B2C / B2B)
- You have an independent, responsible and structured way of working and think in a process-oriented manner
- You excel in strategical thinking and implement your strategies with an entrepreneurial-like ownership
- You are detail-oriented, analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers. In addition, you are communicative and enjoy working in a team
- You can show good knowledge of MS Office (especially in Excel) and good knowledge of English
- You have an infectious can-do attitude and you are a passionate all-rounder and pragmatist
- You demonstrate a reliable, careful and responsible way of working
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.