Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Direct Marketing- Email Marketing (CRM) Setup and Execution:
- Manage and optimize our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Develop and execute targeted email marketing campaigns to engage and convert leads.
- Analyze email performance metrics to refine strategies and improve conversion rates.
- Direct Marketing- WhatsApp Marketing Drip Campaigns and Creatives:
- Plan and execute WhatsApp marketing campaigns targeting potential and existing customers.
- Create compelling creatives and messages for drip campaigns.
- Track and analyse campaign performance to optimize results.
- Social Media Marketing- Influencer Onboarding and Tracking
- Shortlist influencers to collaborate with and create a content pipeline across regions and categories.
- Create and manage relationships with influencers and ensure timely content delivery.
- Track and report on the effectiveness of influencer marketing campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing- Organic Social Media Creatives:
- Create visually appealing and engaging social media content.
- Develop a content calendar and post schedules for different platforms.
- Monitor social media trends and adjust content strategy accordingly.
What you'll bring us:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in social media marketing and business development, preferably in the e-commerce sector.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High degree of fluency in English - Familiarity with CRM systems and email marketing tools.
- Creative thinking and the ability to adapt to changing market trends.
- Knowledge of the Indian e-commerce landscape is a plus.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!