Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
This is what you'll do:
- You will report directly to our Head of Retail Ops defining the project plan for each new retail partner in the USA and Canada markets
- You will be responsible for standardizing processes across our Americas retail structure and optimizing existing systems and structures
- You will work closely with local retail sales teams and retail operations teams, helping to define our proposal and service offerings
- You will optimize operations and sales processes to close sales faster and deliver a superior customer experience
- You will work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure smooth onboarding of retail partners
This what you'll bring to us:
- You have demonstrated that you are a self-starter and resourceful in reaching ambitious targets
- You are analytically strong, structured can draw meaningful insights when looking at data
- You are hypothesis-driven; you are able to articulate logical hypothesis in the absence of data
- You are very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities
- You are a team player with ability to work cross-functionally
- You have a strong strategic mindset and are an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management
- You lead complex projects and transformations with routine and with a hands-on, impact-first approach
- You are enthusiastic about innovative retail approaches as well as their implementation and further development
This is what we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.