What makes the team special is that
we're sitting at a position where we have
access to a lot of data and information.
And what we can do is we can actually,
with our projects, transform how the
whole company works.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
You will work as a working student/ intern for ideally 6 months in one of our global Finance teams, for example:
- Supporting our team in invoicing with a focus on processing incoming invoices
- Expanding your understanding of European VAT and international accounting
- Independently managing digital receipts in the Microsoft products with Dynamics 365 and OneDrive
- You are responsible for process optimization in accounting - thus you contribute significantly to the success of Emma
- Through your work, you will make a significant contribution to the timely submission of advance VAT returns in Germany and abroad.
- You will be part of projects to increase tax compliance.
- You actively support the further development of our new ERP system MS Dynamics 365.
What we are looking for:
- You are studying a business degree or have a strong interest in taxes or accounting
- You have an infectious can-do attitude and always keep a cool head
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
- You have a high level of understanding for business contexts
- You have good communication skills and a good command of English (German is a plus!)
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and enjoy working in a team
What we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one
- Challenging tasks with a steep learning curve
- The opportunity to actively help shape our corporate culture
- Independent work within a committed, international team
- The chance to successfully contribute your own ideas
- Collaboration with experts from a wide range of fields
- Exciting events where you can get to know our team members better
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.