We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You are responsible for expanding our Emma e-commerce business in the Canadian market
- You will continuously optimize our business and develop new initiatives to help fuel growth
- You will conduct research to identify and lead business opportunities, growth areas, trends, services, and overall brand proposition
- You will supervise and streamline both back-end and consumer-facing business operation platforms between the company and 3rd party suppliers
- You will build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships
- You will identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements
- You will screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials
- Enhance organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
What you'll bring to us
- You have completed a graduation degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or any related university program
- You have experience in marketing, business development, and e-commerce (start-up exposure is a plus)
- You have very good English communication skills
- You have strong analytical skills and can learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
- You have drive, ambition, and a genuine interest in growing a business
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.