We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
This is what you'll do:
- You take on the professional and disciplinary management of one of our Global Logistics Teams
- Together with your international Team you are responsible for the strategical and tactical and operational set-up of our global Logistics Network with more than 60 partners (warehouse, drop-shipment locations and carriers)
- You manage the strategic development and holistic improvement of our global network
- You establish scenario-based network planning to optimize costs and services
- You define the network set-up with partners based on an End-2-End view and define assignment rules
- You monitor the costs, performance and service level of our partners improve it together with the relevant stakeholders towards the designated quality, cost and service-related targets
- You are constantly evaluating the overarching effectiveness and efficiency of the partners and execute tenders in case we need to adapt our network
This is what you'll bring to us:
- University Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain/Logistics or a related subject or have relevant working experience in this area
- You are customer oriented, have strong communication skills and a good Stakeholder Management
- You have a proven track record of developing and managing team members
- You are a self-starter, have a quick grasp and an analytical approach to tasks and problems
- You are conceptually strong and have a can do-mentality
- You have an independent and structured way of working and think process-oriented
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills – German language skills are an advantage, but no must
This is what we offer:
- Always agile: We hypothesize, validate and implement incrementally – every day. And sometimes we take a leap to the next level!
- Highly successful Business: Our award-winning products are selling in 31 markets globally
- As one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we're now the world's leading D2C sleep brand
- We're a highly ambitious company that sets big goals and ensures we achieve them.
- After a revenue growth of 59% in 2021 (going from €405 to €645 million), we're now forecasting to cross the €1 billion by 2023 combined with a global presence in more than 36 markets
- The science: Emma actively engages in sleep science research and employs neuroscientists Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.