Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you will do:
- As a member of the Operations Business Development team you will have the opportunity to translate key factors and drivers for customer experience into multidisciplinary projects within the Americas Operations team.
- On this role you will own the project transformatoin path E2E for the supply chain, working hand in hand with the Production to Deliver, Customer Excellence, Supply Chain Excellence and S&OP teams.
What you will bring to us:
- You have a strong Entrepreneurial Mindset and feel comfortable challenging others and influencing stakeholders of all levels
- You studied business administration or Engeneering program
- You speak fluent English.
- At best you gained first practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by fast scalable business models
- You have strong analytical skills and learn quickly.
- You like to take on responsibility and are able to work independently
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!