We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will help the Operations Team Lead implement an ambitious warehousing solution for the Greater China market; responsible for the ramp-up and daily coordination of our warehouses in mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
- You will manage our growing retail business in cooperation with our dedicated e-commerce BD manager and internal retail operations team.
- You will monitor the quality and performance of our supply chain (suppliers, warehouses, and final mile partners) to identify improvement opportunities.
- You will proactively manage the relationships with all suppliers.
- You will help deliver best-in-class customer experience to all our customers.
- In addition to your operational tasks, you will take care of the strategic development of the warehouses.
- You will establish and create KPI reports for controlling our agreed SLA concerning quality, costs and service level and take actions where needed.
- You will identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for optimization.
- You will support our international and dynamic growth with the special challenge of creating new processes in new countries.
What you'll bring to us
- You are a self-starter and can work independently.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in logistics or supply chain management, or 1-2 years’ relevant work experience.
- You have a strong understanding of logistics and warehouse management.
- You are analytically strong and have an appetite for making evidence-based rational decisions.
- You have an independent and structured way of working and think process-oriented.
- You have practical working experience in a start-up environment and are fascinated by scalable business models.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.