We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- As part of the Retail Marketing Team you will be responsible for the marketing activities of our Emma brand in the US
- You work closely with the Sales Teams and develop a deep understanding of the needs of retailers
- You are an expert when it is about trade and retail focused product marketing – you know how to track, analyze and optimize the results of your efforts
- You drive strategic marketing initiatives in the offline world AND for the interaction between the digital and the in-store experience
- You align closely with our customer insights team to ensure a bold customer satisfaction at the POS – therefore you work data driven and force continuous optimizations of our marketing and sales activities in store
- You support product launches within the retail spaces – you identify special requirements and are able to think beyond the existing environment
- Ensuring a good relationship to our retail partners is a priority and you are able to balance your work within different interests
- You implement communication concepts, that stand out by their message and their visuality
- You help us grow in retail by creating processes for the automatization of our marketing assets, content and orders of POS tools
- You think globally to achieve the best solution for our needs
- Your professional collaboration style within our global team contributes to our success in different markets
What you'll bring to us
- You hold a university degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
- You have an outstanding business sense and with your high motivation you are always seeing the bigger picture
- You are a very rational decision-maker and don’t hesitate to take full ownership based on your findings and the outcome of discussions initiated
- You have strong project management skills – prioritization and ensuring a high level of detail is easily handled by your dynamic and analytical mindset
- You're fast, pragmatic, and proactive, have a high level of energy and a can-do attitude
- You have strong communications skills and you are fluent in English
- You are a team player and can easily align on cross-functional levels
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.