We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now one of Europe's fastest-growing startups, and the world's leading D2C sleep brand. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
Our mattresses are available in 21 countries, recommended by many consumer associations in Europe and have been elected Product of The Year 2019 in France. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We are currently scaling up and to help us growing, we need you !
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will join the team of Maxime, Andreas and Thibault to work on synergies with other project manager and other customer experience manager.
- You will need to be closely align with the customer insights and the e-reputation team, in order to understand where you will have the most impact.
- You will have different project to managed based on their impact and your skills. (UX – Quality process – Product Improvement – Automation – Communication – E-reputation – Call Center process.)
- You will monitor KPI, improve and challenge them.
- You will need to challenge all our partners and colleagues.
- You will use collaboration and project management tool.
- You will be on a contact daily with many teams at Emma.
- You will stay focus on the end customer (Clients – B2B Partners – Retailers)
- You will be able to go on the field to measure the impact of your projects (Call Center - Customer Fair – Operation Sites)
- You will push our partners to Emma’s speed.
- Your creativity and ambition won’t be limited.
Who we're looking for:
- You are graduated or soon will be of a Bachelor or Master, in the Management, Project Management. Or you are motivated and willing to learn.
- You ideally already have an experience in management, consulting, even start up or even a call center.
- You are at ease with data, excel and the office tools.
- You are motivated and not afraid to get things done.
- You can communicate in both English and French.
- You like to give your opinion.
- You are good at identifying problem and even better at solving them.
- You want to be challenged and to challenge others.
- You are open-minded and curious.
What we offer:
- Part of the wonderful French team operating on both Frankfurt and Lisbon offices
- A full autonomy from day one, we will always be there to give you advice when needed
- The opportunity to collaborate with multinational teams
- The possibility to build up your network with experts, key accounts partners and stakeholders all over Europe
- A friendly environment in our Frankfurt office. Your dog can join as well !
- All the tools you need to build up your project and to reach your targets
- Always something to do, to learn. We swap team often to share best practices 😊
You can apply via our application portal by clicking on the button below and join our great team! In order to get to know each other better and as soon as possible, please send us your complete application in English with the desired position (CV, notes).
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please do not hesitate to contact Antoine, Maxime, Rémi, Olivier and Amélie at: [email protected] ; we will be happy to help you !
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.