We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do:
- You are part of the Operational Excellence team, where cross functional expertise is employed for company-wide transformations, as well as continuous improvement of processes and methods
- You design the desired future state of at least one of our End-to-End processes (like procurement-to-pay, Return-to-refund, etc), analyse the gap to the current state, define and prioritise actions and projects to transform our process landscape and make sure we’re getting there
- You are responsible for leading the process improvement initiatives with the relevant interdisciplinary teams
- You make sure, performance of your process is being quantified, evaluated and continuously being improved
- You manage a broad group of stakeholders, including Tech Product Managers, Operations Managers, Customer Excellence Managers, Finance Managers, etc and align them towards the optimization of our processes
- You build knowledge about the current state of your processes and make sure that the process standards are being lived
- You support the development and establishment of company-wide standards and best practices
- ·You bring your hard and soft skills to the next level, by collaborating with colleagues from more than 60 nationalities to the establishment of lean management in every aspect of the business
This is what we offer:
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.