Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you will do
- You are responsible for co leading new B2B customer onboarding process with key account
- You will manage all relevant activities to start the operational business with the B2B customer including IT integration
- You will define the processes regarding best in class customer experience for retailers
- You ensure the availability of goods for our customers with our logistics team
- You take care of a smooth processing of our customer inquiries, returns and complaints and leading agents working on issues
- You will give insights on a pricing strategy
- You are proactively in contact with our B2B customers and create a great relationship
- You will make decisions independently from the beginning that are within your scope of work
Who we're looking for
- You enjoy being the problem solver for our B2B retail customers
- Customer service is your first priority
- You are a communicative team player
- You have an independent, autonomous and structured way of working and think in a solution-oriented manner
- You are a strong organizational talent and set the right priorities
- You are quick on the uptake and have an analytical approach to new tasks and problems
- You can use MS-Office, especially Excel, in your sleep
- You have a very good communication on English
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events
- Benefits higher than the law
- Well-being activities with Emmies
- Hybrid home office policy and pet friendly office
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.