We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you`ll do
- On our journey to make our Emma Sleep App (launch in 2022) the world’s most successful sleep app you’re responsible for generating downloads
- To get the app off the ground you start, test, optimize & scale our marketing efforts (e.g. Paid Social Ads, App Store Search Ads). For this you work closely with our performance marketing team but will also dive deep into these channels yourself and become a true expert of your own
- You will ensure that we integrate our Sleep App into the Emma world in a way where the app will profit from Emma’s core-product marketing investments in the best possible way
- You’re responsible for optimizing conversion rates in the app store & as well as ensuring a great online reputation to increase our marketing efficiency
- You will build up partnerships with affiliate partners/ brands & will ensure that our Sleep App will be found by everyone who is struggling to sleep
- You will conduct research, analyses, and reports through which you will identify growth potentials, best practices, optimizations, and risks
- You will work on development and implementation of marketing automation measures
This is what you`ll bring to us
- You have completed a graduation degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or any related university program
- You have experience in marketing, business development, and e-commerce (start-up exposure is a plus)
- You have strong analytical skills and can learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
- You have drive, ambition, and a genuine interest in growing a business
- You have very good English communication skills
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.