We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will have direct sales responsibility as you are responsible for the performance of our online sales channel.
- You will maximize our conversion rate and our average order value by developing measures that are beneficial to these KPIs.
- You will derive proper sales measures from the data analysis of the user behaviour of our online sales channel visitors.
- You will coordinate the implementation of the improvements you have developed with internal and external stakeholders and independently implement certain measures you have taken.
- You will build up the China market customer relationship management (segmentation and clustering of customers to increase customer value in the long term) and develop it into a significant sales driver.
- You will handle the planning and creative conception of automated, target group-specific cross-channel campaigns for new and existing customers (for example through email marketing, newsletters or the Refer a Friend Program) to increase the customer lifetime value is the focus of your work.
- You will define product line and pricing, handle competitor and market analysis on product.
- In addition, you will work closely with graphics, brand management and performance marketing and get guidance from our in-house experts.
What you'll bring to us
- You have successfully completed your studies (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant course.
- You learn quickly. Ideally, you have prior knowledge of the customer journey and website setup.
- You are familiar with EC shop operation and could work independently.
- You have a structured, detailed and independent way of working and understand how to test efficiently and quickly. Trial and error are not new to you.
- You are analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers.
- You are familiar with EC digital marketing channel and able to manage traffic efficiently.
- You are communicative and have a self-confident appearance.
- You are ready to acquire extensive know-how in HTML and CSS or CMS.
- You are enthusiastic about start-ups, prior start-up experience is a plus.
- You have the internal drive to make a difference and give everything to make it happen.
- You are fluent in both oral and written English.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.