Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 1000 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you will do:
- You will take part in a trainee program for a duration of 6-8 months with a focus on operations and logistics.
- You will gain experience in different teams (supply chain management & logistics, procurement, operational excellence, quality, operational planning) in order to learn how to plan, execute and analyze successfully
- You will have ownership of your own projects and be coached by your team lead
- With strong performance there will be a possibility to be converted into a permanent Employee at Emma
Who we‘re looking for:
- You have successfully completed your studies at a university (Bachelor or Master) in a relevant degree program with exceptional achievements in the area of Supply Chain, Logistics or similar or are at the end of your studies
- You have gained some experience in an operations or logistics role during an internship
- You have a valid work permit to do an Internship in Portugal
- You can manage different stakeholders and have an independent, responsible, structured way of working
- You are attracted by a start-up environment, experiences in a start-up are a plus
- You have the drive to push boundaries and hunger for impact
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.