We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will develop and perform analysis on the Voice of the Customer (VOC) program.
- Your goals will be to drive improvements across all markets on our strategic customer KPIs such as Net promoter score (NPS), Customer satisfaction (CSAT) and Customer effort score (CES) using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- You will identify and synthesize customer KPI trends (NPS, CSAT, CES) to our leadership and country stakeholders to influence customer experience improvements across the company
- You will work as a project manager to derive insights from customer generated data – (focus on NPS, CSAT, post/sale conversations over chat, email, phone), interpret reporting dashboards, translate analysis into actionable recommendations and lead improvement projects.
- You will conduct benchmarks for our customer feedback KPIs and conduct knowledge sessions on industry best practices.
- Your overall goal will be to improve and maintain CSAT and NPS scores globally and develop best practice playbooks and change management initiatives.
- You will lead the implementation and deployment of agreed prioritized initiatives with the markets
- You will collaborate with data scientists on creative ways to predict customer experience and customer outcomes in relation to the customer journey.
- You will communicate milestones, setbacks, and articulate changes with their benefits to stakeholders – leading change management across multiple markets.
Who we're looking for
- You are passionate about customer satisfaction and sleep tech products
- You have a degree in business, science, economics or a similar field
- You are fluent in English. Experiences in European languages German, French, Dutch are an advantage, but not essential
- You have excellent project management and organization skills, demonstrated by using agile methodologies
- You have experience in customer data & behavioral analyses in the contact center environment
- You have experience aligning diverse stakeholders to manage risk and lead change in fast-moving environments
- You are self-motivated and an open-minded team player
- You have analytical skills and learn quickly
- You like to take on responsibility and can work independently
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.