Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
As the Technical Lead in Azure Integration, you will play a critical role in designing, architecting, and implementing complex integration solutions using Microsoft Azure's integration services. You will lead a team of developers and collaborate closely with users & stakeholders to understand their business requirements, develop integration strategies, and provide technical guidance and leadership throughout the project lifecycle. Your expertise in software development, the Microsoft development stack, and proficiency in C# and similar technologies will be instrumental in driving successful integration projects and ensuring the delivery of high-quality solutions.
You'll be part of an exciting team and can mentor staff, investigate new technologies and support the overall strategicdirection and development of theteam. You will work with a team of passionate, innovative, and dedicated people that focuses on getting the job done. We are a very fast-paced team who are driven to deliver awesome technology.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for designing, creating, implementing, and maintaining solutions from technical infrastructure to applications.
- Responsible to troubleshoot cloud and infrastructure relevant problems and provide recommendations and suggestions concerning the improvement of areas.
- Responsible to monitor and maintain the cloud to ensure that everything works efficiently. He or she is required to keep up to date with the latest Azure services and offerings.
- Gains understanding of the business' needs and collaborates with other support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Provides technical input in creating functional design and specifications when customizations are needed
- Prepares technical documentation
- Provides support and expertise in development technologies and environments.
- Test modifications for the validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Participates in the system and acceptance testing.
- Provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
- Provide inputs to the design of the customization. Cooperate with Consultants in designing a solution for the business needs and requirements
Who We’re Looking For:
- Needed skills:
- Minimum 5 yrs of development experience is required including but not limited to:
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Web/API Apps
- Strong background in software development using the Microsoft development stack, including proficiency in C# and similar technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure integration services, such as Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, and Azure Service Bus
- Proven experience as a Technical Lead or Senior Developer, with a focus on Azure integration projects.
- Solid understanding of integration patterns, data transformation techniques, and API design principles.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, with the ability to effectively address technical challenges and provide innovative solutions.
- Excellent leadership and communication abilities, with the capability to lead a team and collaborate effectively with stakeholders.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to implement development procedures and standards.
- Team player with strong communication skills and result oriented.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- Clear and effective communications
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!