We are building a brand from the
ground up, which never existed in our
markets, and really make sure that people
believe in our products, believe in our quality,
and believe in the promise of Emma.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do :
- You will work with our global marketing team, making sure that our products ranks on the highest positions.
- You will conduct regular in-depth market and competition analyses, which we use to always stay one step ahead of the competition.
- You will manage sponsored campaigns and display ads across markets performing regular analysis and optimization with depth of knowledge in the major marketplaces in SEA like Shopee, Lazada, Amazon and etc.
- You will create KPI reports for performance monitoring.
- You will create and optimize our product listings by carrying out marketing measures like SEO, A/B testing etc.
- You will beleveraging our performance marketing team support to craft and steer the most effective marketing investment strategy.
- You will be in close cooperation with our category management / innovation team to extend our portfolio by new products suitable for the marketplace customers.
- You will be hiring additional business development managers to help you shape and execute a tailored growth strategy for all countries.
- You will build mechanisms to substitute manual processes through automation by collaborating with Marketing, Operations and IT.
Who we're looking for :
- You have a business-related university degree or similar with ideally a söecialisation in marketing and/or digital
- You have been working for at least 3 years in E-commerce, have already managed marketplaces and you recognize yourself in the following qualities
- Curious and dynamic, you have a sense of teamworking and your interpersonal skills enable you to convince your partners
- Pragmatic, organized and rigorous in the organization of your tasks, your have a strong analytical aproach and you like numbers
- You are detail-oriented, analytically strong and have an affinity for numbers. In addition, you are communicative and have a confident demeanor
- You have a good command of English
- You have the ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You know how to use the Pack Office, especially Excell, an experience with Mirakl is a plus
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.