We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will be the gatekeeper of the entire customer order fulfillment cycle to ensure a seamless order flow in compliance with organizational policies.
- You will be in close coordination with the Production Team / with all Operational teams in the fulfillment of the warehouse inventory requirements driving product availability and shipment at first promised.
- You will be managing order delivery date commitments based on current inventory and logistics capacity in close coordination with the Last Mile Team.
- You will take care of order expedite requests and global inventory allocation in case of material issues.
- You will keep Country Operations informed on supply chain updates and open orders status.
- You will proactively monitor daily order issues and perform stuck releases to prevent any order processing delays.
- You will establish and create reports for order monitoring to meet and exceed our service levels.
- You will identify system and process weaknesses and develop suggestions for optimization.
- You will support our international and dynamic growth with the special challenge of creating and implementing new processes in order fulfillment and supply chain.
What you'll bring to us
- You have completed a university degree in Business Administration./Supply Chain/Logistics or a related subject or have at least 3 years working experience in Supply Chain and Order Management
- You have strong executional leadership with a strategic mindset to perform and implement order management processes and projects.
- You are comfortable with numbers, analytical, and have a data-driven approach in problem-solving with a hint of creativity that fosters innovation.
- You are proactive and agile with a strong commitment to delivering what is promised.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills, who can easily navigate within the organization to collaborate with different teams.
What we offer
- Assume responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day.
- Work on exciting and challenging projects and to create an impact with new, innovative ideas.
- Grow personally and professionally from working both independently and as part of an international team.
- Work with and learn from experts and mentors in diverse fields.
- Create strong and meaningful connections with your team members at exciting company events.
- Be part of a team with a non-hierarchical and non-political mindset; one team, one dream!
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.