Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
Who we’re looking for:
- You regularly check and analyze the existing planning parameters for the continuous optimization
- You are responsible for identifying extraordinary deviations and initiating corrective actions with sales and operations to prevent out-of-stocks and overstocking
- You will be responsible for carrying out root cause analyses in the event of deviations as well as developing solutions and tracking
- You will support the operational coordination of new product launches and further developments in cooperation with sourcing partners
- You identify system and process weaknesses and develop proposals for optimizing demand planning and merchandise planning
- You work in an international environment: You support our international and dynamic growth with the special challenge of establishing new processes in new countries
- You have studied supply chain management, business administration, business informatics or a related field and have practical experience in planning/forecasting ideally in the CPG (FMCG) industry
What we need:
- You are fluent in English
- You have got an understanding of demand planning / S&OP and how it can drive superior business performance
- You have an E2E mindset
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are analytically as well as conceptually strong and have a strong organizational talent
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and think process-oriented
- SO99 knowledge desirable
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Wellbeing activities
- Hybrid home office policy
- Flexible schedules
- Pet-friendly office
- Monthly salary + pantry & restaurant vouchers
- Benefits higher than the law
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!