Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. Created in 2013, we are now the world's largest D2C sleep brand, available in over 30 countries and recommended by many consumer associations in EMEA, APAC, and the Americas. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep and we want your help to pull it off.
We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We focus on how we approach problems, we chase growth, and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have an impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You will lead one of our biggest potential markets – Hong Kong and a country team with full P&L responsibility.
- You will drive Business Development initiative - Online sales and growth strategy for a new international brand entering Hong Kong setting channel expansion timeline, yearly sales plan & activities.
- You will continue forming the ongoing strategy and execution in the Hong Kong country.
- You will help shape and develop the e-commerce team for Hong Kong in our Manila office.
- Targeting excellence, you will be a role model within Emma, empowering people to perform at their best and collaborating and challenging with multiple teams across our offices.
- You will be an active force to think about what we haven't thought about and do what we haven't done yet
- You can manage high level stakeholders (Internal and External) and build strong relationships with our clients and partners.
Who we're looking for:
- You have +5 years in the field(s) of business development, strategy consulting, (E-commerce experience being a plus) and you are ideally already managing managers successfully.
- You are fascinated by fast scalable business models, and you have already started building a track-record of businesses you have scaled.
- You like to think and act rationally and effectively, fact-based. Strong in strategic thinker, you can also execute.
- You are a self-starter and can work independently, you are curious and hungry to learn.
- You can create and share a comprehensive vision as well as break down complex ideas so anyone can understand them.
- You are not afraid to negotiate, train, manage and above all to learn perpetually, and as quickly as possible.
- You are fluent in English
- Someone who is willing to do remote work in Hong Kong or relocation in Philippines
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Emma is transforming the world of sleep - and we want the highest-performing people to help us pull it off. We want you. But only if you're willing to go all in. Only if you're willing to question, disrupt, innovate, and create from the ground up.
We proudly celebrate diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however, we are currently receiving a large number of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!