We identify the most important, critical
need for Emma at the moment, we take it up
as a project, and we build up a plan around it:
how do we want to optimize it and improve
it for the future to make it much more
scalable and stable?
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You are part of the Operational Excellence team, where cross functional expertise is employed for company-wide transformations, as well as continuous improvement of processes and methods
- You perform projects to bring our company on the next level – in some of the most impactful projects in the company, with focus especially in Operations, Finance, Tech and Business Development
- You make change happen: From Design of a strategy to execution to the sustainable delivery, training and completion – supported by strong and inspiring communication and stakeholder management
- You are responsible for leading projects for significant improvements of processes, structures and systems with interdisciplinary teams
- You bring your hard- and soft skills to the next level, by collaborating with colleagues from more than 51 nationalities
Who we're looking for
- You have studied management, business administration, engineering or a related field and have practical experience in business development, operations or process optimization
- You have a quick grasp and a well-founded analytical approach that allows you to execute several tasks and problems showing ownership and hard commitment
- You have first experiences in process improvements, Lean and/or SixSigma experiences are a plus, but not a must
- You’re attracted by an entrepreneurial way of working, think beyond your day-to-day scope and manage your projects with extraordinary ownership
- You are attracted by new challenges and have fun in looking for creative and out of the box solutions after a root cause analysis
- You are able to identify, create and steer KPIs to measure operations and company performance
- Strong analytical skills, a structured way of working and accuracy
- You enjoy steering interdisciplinary teams and are able to manage several stakeholders, optimally in a structured project management tool (e.g. JIRA)
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.