We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do
- You will contribute to Emma’s revenue and margin growth via expanding Emma’s physical footprint in China
- You will identify the China franchise strategy and manage the channel/sales development of Emma retail partners and multi-brand franchisees.
- You will be responsible for managing and executing sales strategy in China; ensuring the achievement of brand representation, sales and gross margin across all business channels.
- You will identify brand and product growth opportunities to ensure the maximization of sales across all existing and new product categories.
- You will liaise with the operations team to ensure accurate forecasting, on-time logistics and accurate inventory control.
- You will plan and organize seasonal trade shows for partner retailers and franchisees and lead them to placing seasonal PO in line with budget plan.
- You will identify multi-brand retail channel opportunities to grow franchisee revenue volume.
- You will strategically develop Emma partner retail channel as a key focus area.
- You will recommend potential areas for brand marketing investment to drive regional brand awareness and sales.
- You will identify potential product collaborations that are in-line with brand strategy.
- You will act as the primary contact point for all Emma partners.
- You will strategically contact and manage all customers with regular touch-bases.
- You will build strong professional relationships with all accounts.
- You will develop a strong understanding of target consumer, trends and competition in key markets.
- You will travel within China to the key cities to gain a full understanding of the opportunities that exist.
- You will provide the Head of Retail with data and analysis on all business areas under management.
- You will lead the team to achieving company sales target.
- You will recommend suitable franchise team KPIs.
- You will manage and keep team stable and effective.
- You will develop and grow team as required by business needs.
- You will follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
25% Sales Strategy Identification and Implementation
35% Business Development:
30% Account Management:
10% Team Management:
What you'll bring to us
- You are a degree holder in business or relevant discipline.
- You have over 6 years of experience in franchise / account management in retail (within the furniture or sleep products industry a plus).
- You are detail-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- You are fluent in both English and Chinese.
What we offer
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.