We all really work for a common
goal. And what I like the most
about us is that everybody does
everything that needs to be done,
and we really trust each other.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you’ll do
- You will be part of the Irish team and take responsibility for our performance-oriented marketing approach
- You will cooperate closely with our global marketing teams to develop, test, and implement your strategies
- You are enthusiastic about innovative marketing approaches as well as their implementation and further development
- You will create ad-hoc analyses and reports through which you will identify growth potentials, optimizations and risks
- You will be directly involved in analyzing and developing the growth strategy, as well as executing on a number of different projects that will help the market reach the next level
- You will identify and build key partnerships to strengthen the Emma brand in Ireland
- You take on tasks in day-to-day operations, help shape processes and optimize them
What you’ll bring to us
- You have outstanding business sense and a demonstrable interest in high-growth start-ups
- You are a team player and have great stakeholder management skills
- You are data-driven, and able to derive relevant insights and communicate them effectively
- You are solution-oriented, and like to take ownership and drive projects independently
- You are excited to take on a lot of responsibility and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
What we offer
- Take the opportunity to be responsible and continuously be exposed to the most relevant business challenges today that will give you the edge and solid foundations to hone your decision-making skills from your first day.
- Actively collaborate and work side by side with from to top-notch thought leaders in the fields of international business and entrepreneurship
- Have the opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Make an impact initiating new ideas
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
- Get to know your team members at our exciting company events
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.