What makes the team special is that
we're sitting at a position where we have
access to a lot of data and information.
And what we can do is we can actually,
with our projects, transform how the
whole company works.
Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you'll do:
- You will be supporting the development of Compliance and Legal Projects as a part of the Legal & Compliance Team
- You will be able to contribute with new ideas to improve internal processes, workflows and implementation of new systems for the Company
- You will support with internal contract revision and work with our legal advisors worldwide to ensure compliance with local legislations
- You will give basic internal orientation to other teams and help to identify processes that need to be standardized
- You will give support in developing standard drafts, legal documents, checklists and guides
- You will be responsible of keeping track of our contract’s life cycle and termination notices
- You will put information into the internal controls and help to organize internal files and documents so this information can be used accurately in reports.
Who we are looking for:
- Ideally, you about to graduate in business Law and are entering the market
- You enjoy working with contracts and is curious about how it may impact the life of the company
- You have excellent organizational skills and want to understand business and corporate relationships
- You work in a detail-oriented and structured way
- You have a process-oriented approach to execute tasks
- You have a strong motivation to constantly develop personally as well as professionally
- You are a very good team player
- you are able to speak fluent English
- You master Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You have already worked with a Contract management system.
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.