Ready to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry?
We are Emma – The Sleep Company. We revolutionize sleep by pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for rest. Our aim is to awaken people's best by enhancing their sleep. We are one of Europe’s fastest-growing sleep innovation companies with 850 + team members representing over 65 nationalities at our international offices in Frankfurt, Manila, Lisbon, and Shanghai and Mexico City.
What you will do
- You will closely work with Europe B2B local and global teams to support day-to-day operations and partner onboarding
- Perform, development, and test activities related to integration solutions, namely implement automatic order transmission across our B2B landscape
- Defining and executing on technical deployment, assist our partners on the best way to implement integration processes ensuring automatic order transmission/ retailer portal / API / FTP / EDI
- Create best practices and scalable troubleshooting solutions;
- You will be closely working with our retailers, warehouses and development team to identify automation potential and implement these into our processes
- You will constantly challenge the status quo and performing impact/effort analyses to ensure we act in the most efficient way
- Preferably be based at our Lisbon office but can also work from our Frankfurt office
What you bring to Emma
- Degree in Computer Sciences or Business Administration or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Relevant experience as a technical generalist background, integration or connectivity, tech support, project management or account management in tech companies or any similar experience
- Fluent in English and German (mandatory)
- Ability to work cross functionally with technical and business stakeholders with demonstrated listening, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- You are analytically strong and can draw meaningful insights when looking at data.
- You are very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities.
- You do not shy away from problems but rather act hands on and find solutions.
Become an Emmie
Our work culture is built on strong values promoting community, agility, and ownership. Growth and excellence in all areas are important to us, which is why we offer our team members opportunities to unlock their full potential professionally and personally.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Our aim is to get back to you in a couple of days, however we are currently receiving a large amount of applications and this might lead to a delay in the process. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
At Emma, we do things a bit differently. Find out what makes us who we are.
Get to know our hiring process before you apply.